We are highly interested in travel pictures that capture the diversity of all the world’s countries. Travel images from the major tourist attractions to everyday scenes, from remote landscapes to the interiors of homes.
Festivals, food, flora, wildlife, transport, communications, art, architecture, portraits and landscapes are just some of the many subjects we are looking for. Additionally, we require conceptual and stylistic images that represent travel in a less literal way such as: new views of familiar subjects. Images that convey emotion through movement, colors and shapes and also photographs of travellers on the road participating in the travel experience.
All the images on TravelImages are made available to photo buyers and enthusiasts worldwide.
We are always looking to present new, high quality travel images from preferably amateur Travel Photographers. That’s where you come in. We are interested in your or your friends travel images from popular destinations to little known places off the beaten track.
Interested, here is how it works:
- Provide TravelImages with your images that represent the range of your collection;
- Place images from each country in a separate folder and send them to TravelImages;
- Rename your images to the location (i.e. wat arun bangkok.jpg)
- Images will be assessed by TravelImages;
- We are unable to provide individual feedback if it is decided not to take your images further;
- Images will be published on TravelImages;
- For every picture sold you will receive a percentage of the transaction;
- A percentage of the transaction will also be donated to charity (to be determined).
The only thing you have to do is browse your collection of travel images and send them to TravelImages. The rest will be done by us in order to build the image collection to be a unique and comprehensive collection.